Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hope less

It took me a couple of days to recover from my latest blog mishap. arrggghhh, a pirate says arrggghhh..

Here's what happened : I spent countless minutes typing up a post about sodium. I'm a little fascinated right now with anatomy, digestion, probiotic theory and whatnot. The humid weather is making me retain water and I'm curious about it.

So, I dedicated my Thursday post to this topic and somehow deleted the entire thing before posting.
You may not believe me and that's okay. But I think it's safe to say it was the best post I have written, hands down. There's no proof, so it's safe to make that claim.

Anyway, by-gones.

I have had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed a lot of sunshine and pool time. This makes me happy and tingly down to my very toes. Friday night, we swam until about 1 a.m. and then followed it with a fire - what a perfect evening.

A highlight of the weekend also was going to a yoga class in my neighborhood Friday morning. I've taken a variety of yoga classes in my practice and this one wins. The teacher is fantastic. It was the best balance of spirituality, centering and an intense work out. My arms are still sore.
I plan to go back - they have classes M.W. and F mornings.
And I can walk, it is so close to where I live. I love that.

I think they have a website but they must not have very good google keywords because all I could get to come up was a map.

Anyway, I'll look at hunting down the website, or maybe I won't. Having only one other student in the class provided me with a lot of one on one attention. I worked up the perfect sweat and had the best day. Doing child pose makes me cry every time and that feeling of surrender and humility carries with me the whole day, which I truly need.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment